We want to inspire virtuous professional behaviors and create professional environments that can generate an ever greater collective well-being and KINDNESS in the organization, as well as have a positive impact on its ecosystem.
Our view is that these environments should be built upon four pillars:
1. A meaningful and engaging CULTURE based on the values of:
• transparency, and
• equal worthiness of all human beings.
2. A set of "Trust & empower"-based BELIEFS, with a focus on:
• long-term qualitative goals, and
• a view of people as talents, capable of mobilizing and working in collective intelligence to achieve a shared vision.
3. STRUCTURES where leaders serve those who create value by:
• defining clear roles designed around objectives, themes and projects rather than functions and silos,
• following the principle of subsidiarity in decision making: decisions are made as close as possible to where value is created, and
• organizing networked structures, in which authority and power of initiative are distributed, thus functioning organically to serve the vision and mission.
4. A series of healthy PRACTICES, such as:
• control procedures cut down to the minimum,
• decision-making by consent,
• involvement of all levels of the organization on the basis that the best ideas come from the ground, and
• agility and the right to make mistakes.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE
The target audiences of KINDNESSforBusiness are the actors of today and those who prepare the actors and organizations of tomorrow.
Today's actors are:
● project holders - and, more broadly, projects such as NGOs and foundations - who want to shape their projects and their teams to create a meaningful and impactful business,
● business owners who want to change the nature, the culture, and the organization of their business to adapt it to their values and to leave a positive mark for the future,
● CEOs and business unit managers who have enough autonomy to experiment with alternative approaches of doing business,
● change-makers and positive activists that are committed to bringing to life the vision of their organization without letting bureaucracy get in the way of its realization,
● employees who want to bring contributions, ideas, and change to their organization.
Actors who are shaping the leaders of tomorrow are:
● business schools, universities and executive education actors,
● headhunters, outplacement agencies, interim management
● executive coaches, mentors.
KINDNESSforBusiness is a movement that measures its impact with the KindStone™, that is in units of KINDNESS.
Every input and every output will be valued by an amount of KindStone™. For instance, the input will be valued by a mathematical formula based on a mix of competency, intent, time, and outcomes. KindStones™ are managed on the blockchain and are computed using our Artificial Intelligence Behavioral System.
A KindStone™ is a precious tool that:
● reinforces and disseminates individual and organizational KINDNESS,
● demonstrates the reliability and sustainability of human-centric businesses,
● creates a new line in the balance sheet of companies by giving even more impact to their contribution in terms of UN SDGs.